Holistic Service Navigation
If you need to be connected to health or social services in the Greater Richmond area, we are here for you.
Our team is here to listen and help you get connected with the right services to get back on track. We know it can be hard to know where to go for help, so our knowledgeable service navigators will support you to identify any challenges you are facing and connect you to the services you need in our area.
We provide information and referral for the areas listed below to all persons living in the Greater Richmond region. Services include but not limited to:
- Basic Human Needs (food, shelter, rent and utility assistance)
- Budget Coaching and Financial Management
- Employment and Job Readiness Assistance (English as a second language classes, GED preparation and job training)
- Health Care Services
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Mental Health Services and Counseling
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- HIV Prevention Education
- Spiritual Counseling
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Support for Children, Youth and Families (after-school programs, child development centers, tutoring, mentorship programs and counseling)
- Support for Seniors and those with Disabilities (adult day care, home healthcare, meals at home, and respite care)