Our Wish List
First and foremost, we welcome prayers for the wellbeing of Greater Richmond.
Next, we welcome people who share our vision and are willing to join our efforts.
- We welcome those who want to PARTNER with us.
- We welcome those who want to VOLUNTEER with us.
- We welcome those who want to SPONSOR our efforts.
OFFICE FURNITURE & EQUIPMENT
We are opening an office at 2608 E. Marshall Street from which we’ll provide holistic service navigation through our program, Empowering Communities for Life.
Our wish list for this office location include:
- Four small desks and chairs
- Filing cabinets
- Smart TV
- Wall-mountable white board
- General office supplies
- Coffee pot (or Keurig) with starter supplies and coffee
- Sound system for reception area
TRAINING FURNITURE & EQUIPMENT
Recently, our location at the Belt Campus achieved certified training facility status, through C-Tech Training. Nia has a certified instructor who can provide industry-recognized training and certification testing in telecommunications. Our classes will include Introduction to Telecommunications, Network Cabling – Copper Certification, Connecting to Business, and Mission Breakout.
Our wish list for our new training center include:
- Table(s) that seat 10 students
- 10 student chairs on casters
- Plasma TV or video projector
- Monetary donation to purchase the Fiber Certification Curriculum
- Anti-static kits for students